Sunscreen Bethany OK
6000 NW 23rd St
11101 N Rockwell Ave
7800 NW Expwy
8315 Rockwell Ave
5833 NW Highway
6100 W Reno
Sam's Club Members Only
9000 NW Passage
7124 NW 23rd St
One Dollar Store
1711 N Rockwell Ave
7931 NW 23rd St
Tips to Slow PhotoAging and Prevent Skin Cancer
| Written by Administrator |
Popular outdoor activities, from playing volleyball, tennis, riding bikes to boating and lying on beaches, can mean photo-aging, wrinkles and possibly skin cancer down the road if you don’t take time to cover up and put on the right sun block. "Applying the right sun screen needs to be a daily habit since damaging sun rays are present during ALL seasons, and even during inclement weather, "says Jeff Behar, a nutrition, health and skin care expert from Los Angeles, CA.
"Many people do not realize it is not just the acute sunburns that age our skin and contribute to skin cancers, but it is also the small every day sun rays that can age and damage our skin."
Preventing Sun Damage and Skin Cancer
- Avoid the sun if possible between 11 am and 3pm, when the sun rays are the strongest.
- Wear clothing and hats that the sun cannot penetrate to prevent harmful ray exposure.
- Be cognizant that you can be exposed to damaging sun rays through windows, including those in your home, office and car. PROTECT YOURSELF.
- Be aware of rays that reflect off other surfaces. For instance sun rays reflecting off the sand can cause skin exposure even while you are sitting under a sun umbrella and assuming that you are protected.
- Do not burn.
- Avoid tanning and UV tanning booths.
- Wear UV-blocking sunglasses.
- Remember to reapply sun screen after swimmin...
Click here to read the rest of this article from MuscleMagFitness.com