Sunscreen Conway SC
Peebles Department Store
1600 Highway 501 E
1901 Highway 544
Abrams Dept Store
318 Laurel St
1610U Church St
1504 4th Ave
Dollar General Store
1500 4th Ave
Olan Mills Portrait Studios
1610 Church St Ste U
102 Regency Dr
Belk Department Store
Family Dollar Store 3581
3320 4th Ave
Tips to Slow PhotoAging and Prevent Skin Cancer
| Written by Administrator |
Popular outdoor activities, from playing volleyball, tennis, riding bikes to boating and lying on beaches, can mean photo-aging, wrinkles and possibly skin cancer down the road if you don’t take time to cover up and put on the right sun block. "Applying the right sun screen needs to be a daily habit since damaging sun rays are present during ALL seasons, and even during inclement weather, "says Jeff Behar, a nutrition, health and skin care expert from Los Angeles, CA.
"Many people do not realize it is not just the acute sunburns that age our skin and contribute to skin cancers, but it is also the small every day sun rays that can age and damage our skin."
Preventing Sun Damage and Skin Cancer
- Avoid the sun if possible between 11 am and 3pm, when the sun rays are the strongest.
- Wear clothing and hats that the sun cannot penetrate to prevent harmful ray exposure.
- Be cognizant that you can be exposed to damaging sun rays through windows, including those in your home, office and car. PROTECT YOURSELF.
- Be aware of rays that reflect off other surfaces. For instance sun rays reflecting off the sand can cause skin exposure even while you are sitting under a sun umbrella and assuming that you are protected.
- Do not burn.
- Avoid tanning and UV tanning booths.
- Wear UV-blocking sunglasses.
- Remember to reapply sun screen after swimmin...
Click here to read the rest of this article from MuscleMagFitness.com