Sunscreen Fenton MI
Pier 1 Imports #1259
15250 Silver Pkwy
Value City Dept Store
5101 Fenton Rd
Burlington Coat Factory
G3593 Miller Rd
4600 Miller Rd
G5112 Miller Rd
12730 S Saginaw St
Grand Blanc, MI
4002 S Dort Hwy
4925 Fenton Rd
G3515 Miller Rd
4373 Corunna Rd
Tips to Slow PhotoAging and Prevent Skin Cancer
| Written by Administrator |
Popular outdoor activities, from playing volleyball, tennis, riding bikes to boating and lying on beaches, can mean photo-aging, wrinkles and possibly skin cancer down the road if you don’t take time to cover up and put on the right sun block. "Applying the right sun screen needs to be a daily habit since damaging sun rays are present during ALL seasons, and even during inclement weather, "says Jeff Behar, a nutrition, health and skin care expert from Los Angeles, CA.
"Many people do not realize it is not just the acute sunburns that age our skin and contribute to skin cancers, but it is also the small every day sun rays that can age and damage our skin."
Preventing Sun Damage and Skin Cancer
- Avoid the sun if possible between 11 am and 3pm, when the sun rays are the strongest.
- Wear clothing and hats that the sun cannot penetrate to prevent harmful ray exposure.
- Be cognizant that you can be exposed to damaging sun rays through windows, including those in your home, office and car. PROTECT YOURSELF.
- Be aware of rays that reflect off other surfaces. For instance sun rays reflecting off the sand can cause skin exposure even while you are sitting under a sun umbrella and assuming that you are protected.
- Do not burn.
- Avoid tanning and UV tanning booths.
- Wear UV-blocking sunglasses.
- Remember to reapply sun screen after swimmin...
Click here to read the rest of this article from MuscleMagFitness.com