Sunscreen Washington DC
2747 Mlk A
413 8th St SE
500 Lenfant Plz SW
1608 20th St NW
1801 Connecticut Ave NW
1437 11th St NW
Grosvenor Urban Retail Lp
1739 Connecticut Ave NW
El Amigo Dollar Plus Inc
1752 Columbia Rd NW
1400 N Capitol St NW
2015 14th St NW
Tips to Slow PhotoAging and Prevent Skin Cancer
| Written by Administrator |
Popular outdoor activities, from playing volleyball, tennis, riding bikes to boating and lying on beaches, can mean photo-aging, wrinkles and possibly skin cancer down the road if you don’t take time to cover up and put on the right sun block. "Applying the right sun screen needs to be a daily habit since damaging sun rays are present during ALL seasons, and even during inclement weather, "says Jeff Behar, a nutrition, health and skin care expert from Los Angeles, CA.
"Many people do not realize it is not just the acute sunburns that age our skin and contribute to skin cancers, but it is also the small every day sun rays that can age and damage our skin."
Preventing Sun Damage and Skin Cancer
- Avoid the sun if possible between 11 am and 3pm, when the sun rays are the strongest.
- Wear clothing and hats that the sun cannot penetrate to prevent harmful ray exposure.
- Be cognizant that you can be exposed to damaging sun rays through windows, including those in your home, office and car. PROTECT YOURSELF.
- Be aware of rays that reflect off other surfaces. For instance sun rays reflecting off the sand can cause skin exposure even while you are sitting under a sun umbrella and assuming that you are protected.
- Do not burn.
- Avoid tanning and UV tanning booths.
- Wear UV-blocking sunglasses.
- Remember to reapply sun screen after swimmin...
Click here to read the rest of this article from MuscleMagFitness.com